February 2, 2011
SEC rankings: Iron Bowl to the end
Rivals.com Football Recruiting
Rivals.com analysts rank the 2011 SEC recruiting classes after National Signing Day. Check back Thursday for an in-depth, team-by-team breakdown of the league.
1. Alabama: Flipped one-time Auburn commit Brent Calloway to cap outstanding, deep class.
2. Auburn: Tigers follow national championship with top-five group and arguably the country's best offensive line haul.
3. Georgia: Five-star running back Isaiah Crowell was icing on the cake for Bulldogs' so-called "Dream Team."
4. LSU: Only one program (Clemson) landed more five-star recruits than LSU, which got three of them.
5. Tennessee: Vols finished with a flurry to shoot up the rankings in Derek Dooley's second season at Rocky Top.
6. Florida: Will Muschamp's first class in Gator Country is short on quantity, but high on quality.
7. Ole Miss: Five-star LB C.J. Johnson and three standout receivers headline one of the country's most surprising classes.
8. South Carolina: Steve Spurrier has six four-star signees and is still in it for No. 1 prospect Jadeveon Clowney.
9. Arkansas: Landed six of the top seven players from Arkansas, including four-star QB Brandon Allen.
10. Mississippi State: Lost some battles late, but did sign Rivals250 DT P.J. Jones.
11. Kentucky: All but two current members of the Wildcats' class have at least three stars.
12. Vanderbilt: Big finish for Commodores; most importantly, they landed three quarterbacks.
Talk about it in Basketball Recruiting Board
Basketball Recruiting News
Starting Five: Big weekend at Cal
Cal lands Rivals150 wing
No rush for Rakocevic
Rowan gunning for a title
Rivals.com is your source for: College Football | Football Recruiting | College Basketball | Basketball Recruiting | College Baseball | High School | College Merchandise
Site-specific editorial/photos ©2012 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. This website is an officially and independently operated source of news and information not affiliated with any school or team.
Statistical information ©2007 STATS LLC All Rights Reserved.