* Leak completed 21-of-34 passes for 283 yards and a pair of touchdowns in Florida's 21-14 win at Florida State.
* On the Gators' game-winning drive, Leak connected on 7-of-8 passes for 79 yards with a 25-yard TD pass to Dallas Baker, his third game-winning fourth quarter drive of the season.
* Leak directed a Gator offense that picked up 388 total yards against a Florida State defense that entered the contest ranked 12th in the nation. The yardage total compiled by the Gators was the most against FSU this season.
DARREN McFADDEN Tailback LSU 6-2 * 212 * Sophomore Little Rock, Ark. (Pulaski Oak Grove HS)
* McFadden racked up 222 total offensive yards and a pair of touchdowns in Arkansas' 31-26 loss to LSU.
* He rushed for 182 yards and two TDs, caught a seven-yard pass and completed 2-of-2 passes for 33 yards, against the SEC's top-ranked defense.
* His 80-yard TD run in the fourth quarter pulled Arkansas to within a 24-19 margin.
* His 1,485 rushing yards this season is an Arkansas record.
DEFENSIVE PAUL OLIVER Cornerback GEORGIA 6-0 * 205 * Junior Kennesaw, Ga. (Harrison HS)
* Oliver recorded four tackles, one forced fumble, one interception and three pass deflections in Georgia's 15-12 win against Georgia Tech.
* Oliver matched up against Georgia Tech's All-America wide receiver Calvin Johnson and allowed only two catches for 13 yards and no touchdowns.
* He was part of a defensive unit that allowed Tech only 188 yards of total offense, including just 42 passing yards.
SPECIAL TEAMS TRINDON HOLLIDAY Return Specialist LSU 5-5 * 159 * Freshman Zachary, La. (Northeast HS)
* Holliday's 92-yard kickoff return for a touchdown in the fourth quarter helped secure LSU a 31-26 win at Arkansas.
* The return, with 10:14 left in the contest, gave the Tigers a 31-19 lead and came just after Arkansas' Darren McFadden had scored on a 80-yard TD run that pulled the Razorbacks to within a 24-19 margin.
* Holliday's kickoff return for a touchdown was the first for an LSU player since an 88-yard return by Kevin Faulk against Notre Dame in 1998.