There are a number of talented scorers in every Rivals150. Here is a look at the top 10 scorers in the 2012 Rivals150, led by recent McDonald's All-American Game MVP Shabazz Muhammad.
1. Shabazz Muhammad School: Las Vegas (Nev.) Bishop Gorman
The Buzz: Muhammad's versatility makes him such a formidable scorer. He is an explosive slasher and offensive rebounder but can also shoot the three-pointer and score off his post-up game.
2. Ricardo Ledo School: South Kent (Conn.) Prep
The Buzz: Few guards, if any, in the 2012 class score with the ease that Ledo scores. A long, smooth athlete, Ledo is nearly impossible to contain off the dribble.
3. Katin Reinhardt School: Santa Ana (Calif.) Mater Dei
The Buzz: Coming off a highly successful senior season, Reinhart will be counted on to put up points for UNLV. He shoots with deep range and has a terrific pull-up jumper.
4. Rodney Purvis School: Raleigh (N.C.) Upper Room Christian Academy
The Buzz:N.C. State is adding some major scoring power next year, and Purvis is one of those scorers. He is a beast taking the ball to the basket and has range on his jumper as well.
5. Gabe York School: Orange (Calif.) Luthern
The Buzz: Reinhardt isn't the only lethal scorer in Southern California. York is a terrific leaper with a killer crossover dribble and a smooth touch.
6. D'Vauntes Smith-Rivera School: Mouth of Wilson (Va.) Oak Hill Academy
The Buzz: A physically imposing guard, Smith-Rivera typically gets where he wants to get on the court off the dribble. He is also a knockdown catch-and-shoot three-point shooter.
7. T.J. Warren School: Wolfeboro (N.H.) Brewster Academy
The Buzz: One of the most efficient scorers in the class, Warren is a legitimate inside/outside threat. He can stroke it from deep and is a terrific scorer in traffic.
8. Sam Dekker School: Sheboygan (Wisc.) Area Lutheran
The Buzz:Wisconsin is very much looking forward to adding Dekker to the lineup next year. He specializes in making contested jumpers and can also get to the rim and finish.
9. Omar Calhoun School: Brooklyn (N.Y.) Christ the King
The Buzz: Calhoun isn't the most athletic guard in the class, but he just might be the craftiest scoring guard in the class. He doesn't require much space to take advantage of his shooting touch.
10. Rasheed Sulaimon School: Houston (Texas) Strake Jesuit
The Buzz: Sulaimon might just have the purest shooting stroke in the 2012 Rivals150. He also has great range and a lethal pull-up jumper.